Friday, December 9, 2016

Let's talk about me

My final Project is a simple video that takes elements from popular youtubers and from feminist videos like Anita Sarkeesian in which I look over how I act during online gaming, specifically the differences when the person on the other side of the screen is male or female. With Feminist videos and ones from commentators on YouTube always have the subject as someone else. I think instead of looking at another, you should first ensure you're not being a hypocrite. After all it only opens yourself up to criticisms. Learning from this should prove beneficial for me to grow as a person.


Perhaps I'm this guy
According to the gaming community, Literally Hitler



















[Really Bad Monolouge Here] Interactions Based on Gender
https://youtu.be/-7qR7_eqrVs

No comments:

Post a Comment