Saturday, October 22, 2016

Final Project Proposal



Jimmy Hu
Professor Doris Caçoilo
MEDIA 384.00 Project Proposal
10/22/16
                                                            Final Project Proposal
            I thought of one project that may be within my reach and that is creating a picture book that tells the story of freedom.  It would feature a girl who would pursue freedom within society but she was ultimately oppressed by the people she encountered.  With a help of a magical animal, yet to be determined, she was able to become the one with the most freedom.  I would research the different kinds of picture book to help with my drawing but the story will be from my mind and from the influences I may have during the development of the story. 
            I will be using crayons as my medium to draw since the story may be serious at times and I want the story to be fun.  I am mainly doing this because I do not really have any other ideas or any better ideas.  I do not know who I am making this picture book for since it may be decided for me.  It could be for adults who is tired of reading books that requires flipping through the dictionary every sentence or for children who wants read a fun picture book.
            I want to publish this on YouTube as a video with multiple pictures and with music.  I am not sure about what may happen with the book in the future but if I get a better idea this project may not happen at all.  I am still thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment